We had an outstanding time in Pittsburgh at the Autodesk offices on Thursday! Thank you to everyone who attended and we are looking forward to bringing you more events like this in the future. Let us know your feedback!
Our Top 3 Takeaways:
- Be more efficient. Use drone technology to quickly present a reasonably-accurate lay of the land during preliminary presentations.
- Save money by avoiding rework. Reuse assets created early in the design process through to the final product
- Take the lead over the competition. Set yourself apart with awe-inspiring visual presentations. Easily move Civil 3D designs into 3ds Max and create live animations
Check out the links Jeff shared with us of the 360° stereo panoramas that can be viewed on a smartphone using a google cardboard or similar device. Feel free to share with others!
- Berlin train station interior
- Berlin train station track level
- Chicken and Waffles restaurant site plan
- Waikane bridge existing conditions
Our primary focus at EDSI is to develop programs and deliver services that enable our clients to leverage the benefits of technology throughout their companies.