EDSI understands the challenges we are all facing keeping pace with current technology. In response, we are hitting the road this spring for a series of live events - Autodesk Software and Licensing Workshops - to provide the answers you need.
In the past two years, there have been more changes to how Autodesk solutions are delivered than in the previous decade. As change accelerates, and you continue to invest more in these design tools, EDSI wants to make sure you are positioned to be leaders with technology. With over thirty years of experience and Application Engineers serving clients across industries in over a dozen states, we plan to be in your area to deliver a simple message: The change we are experiencing is manageable, and EDSI is here to help.
These events are geared toward contract managers and key decision makers within your company.
Topics will include:
- Tips on subscription licensing
- New Autodesk Account features and functionality for managing users and licenses
- What tools can I be utilizing in Industry Collections?
- What’s new in the 2019 Releases?
- How can we get more from our software without sacrificing production?
- Best practices for managing technology
We'll feed you some good food and important information to navigate future changes!
EDSI values your business, and we welcome this opportunity to meet face to face, to both inform your decisions moving forward and answer any questions you have.
May 14 - Charleston WV
May 16 - Pittsburgh, PA
May 17 - Bridgeport, WV
June 6 - Roanoke, VA
June 7 - Roanoke, VA