LAUNCH YOUR MANUFACTURING CAREER TODAY!
- FREE virtual 2-week training boot camp, 2 hours per day + 2 hours of self-directed work.
- Access to supportive services and intensive career coaching.
- In-depth industry information taught in a virtual classroom setting. Mock interviews, resume and cover letters, OSHA 10 Safety Certification
- Career opportunities with manufacturing companies upon program completion
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Pass a drug screening
- Agree to a criminal background check
- Reside in Delaware County
This program is funded through the PA Department of Labor and Industry’s Business-Education Partnership grants. This grant allows Delaware County residents to take part in workforce development training geared towards high-priority occupations.
This grant is carried out locally by The Delaware County Workforce Development Board, the Delaware County Chamber of Commerce and national workforce development company EDSI.