Possible news sharing opportunities
- A broadcast news network featured you
- Example: Interns Emma Ross and Devin Senk were interviewed on PA Live! On National Intern Day
- A print publication wrote an article about you
- Example: Instructional Designer Lacea Zavala was featured in the University of Michigan Dearborn newsletter for the course she teaches on Maltreatment/Trauma.
- Funder/WDB or Chamber of Commerce interviewed you for their newsletter
- Example: Community Outreach Coordinator Jeremiah McCaffity was recognized in the NCWorks newsletter for his work with youth via the Mobile Career Center in Guilford County
- Organization gave you an award
- Example: Intern-turned-employee Katharine Marianacci received an Intern of the Year award from the PA Chamber of Commerce
- Program updates (new process, extra funding, book club, etc.)
- Example: X Employee’s Continuous Improvement idea to put Free Little Libraries at program office locations was approved and is being implemented
- Professional Organization involvement (Board membership, featured speaker)
- Example: Regional Director of Operations Roe Falcone sat on Hood College’s Career Fair Diversity Panel
- Academic achievements (certification or degree earned)
- Example: Regional Apprenticeship Coordinator Adina Tayar completed the Registered Apprenticeship Navigator Program and earned a Project Management Certification
- Charity work (volunteering with a charity or nonprofit)
- Example: The Berks, PA Team sent in a blurb and photos to highlight their community service with Veterans at Helping Harvest
Other newsworthy submissions to consider:
- Community leadership: Do you mentor youth, coach a team, participate on a task force?
- DEI: Would you like to share knowledge, resources, events, ideas?
- Passion projects: Do you have a side hustle where you make, sell, donate items