Chester County WIOA Adult and Dislocated Worker Program
Monday-Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm
PA CareerLink® Chester County
Oaklands Corporate Center
479 Thomas Jones Way, Ste 500
Exton, Pennsylvania 19341
EDSI receives funding from the Chester County Workforce Development Board to provide Title I WIOA programs and services at the PA CareerLink of Chester County. We serve unemployed and underemployed county residents who meet WIOA eligibility criteria. Our programs include Staff-Assisted Job Search, Individual Training Accounts and On-The-Job Training.
Services We Provide
- Staff Assisted Job Search/Career Coaching
- Staff Assisted Job Search provides the opportunity to work one-on-one with a Career Advisor and our Business Services Representative throughout your job search. Our staff can offer resume assistance, interview practice and job leads.
- Individual Training Accounts/Industry recognized certifications
- A $4,000 training grant is available for WIOA eligible individuals seeking certifications and full-time employment related to high-priority occupations in our area. This grant can be used toward the certification programs that appear on the state-approved eligible training provider list on www.pacareerlink.pa.gov
- On-the-Job Training
- A program that connects qualified candidates with local employers who are hiring. Fifty percent of the employees’ training wages are reimbursed to the employer to offset the cost of training. Candidates must be WIOA eligible, and employers must be hiring full-time, permanent employees.
- Recruitment Events
- Paid Work Experience
- Career Coaching
- Resume Building