With the majority of EDSI staff working remotely by the end of the week, the EDSI IT Team has two priorities:
- Allow EDSI staff to work out of the office for their health and safety.
- Keep EDSI data 100% secure.
In order to accomplish both priorities, personal or non-EDSI sanctioned computers used to access EDSI data (Such as e-mail, files, websites, reports, and more), must have EDSI’s approved antivirus and firewall software installed. The links below will guide you through the download and install process. Once again, this is mandatory for all computers *not* provided by EDSI.
- Download Heimdal Antivirus and Firewall software for Windows Operating Systems
- Download Windows installation instructions
- Download Heimdal Antivirus and Firewall software for Mac Operating Systems
- Download Mac installation instructions
After you’ve successfully installed the required program(s), feel free to browse the rest of this guide which contains tips, links and best practices for working remotely.